Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where can i get a superman t-shirt on the high street?

I really need a superman t-shirt for my boyfriend but i dont like internet shopping so i want to find one local and cheap!





Please help!|||HMV


Zavvi


(:


xo|||Internet shopping is so convenient. I always use this cool t-shirt site: http://www.cheaptshirts.info/SEARCH_30_T鈥?/a>





You can search 30 different t-shirt shops at one time. I searched superman t-shirt for you and 169 different t-shirts came up. A lot of cool designs. Bet you will buy one :-)|||if you REALLY hate internet shopping, go to "make your own t-shirt shops" tho you may have to colour in the superman label differently for copy right laws. otherwise i doubt you will find one in a high street shop.





internet shopping is fun try google shopping =)|||HMV sell them, although all the little emo and scene kids buy up all the small and extra small ones lol.|||probably hmv or something|||HMV usually have t shirts like that|||They sell the blue one in my local Next, I'm sure you'll be able to find it in yours x

No comments:

Post a Comment