Monday, December 12, 2011

What material is superman costume in the new movie; The Man of Steel?

The Man of Steel Movie or the new superman movie is coming out in 2013. I have seen photos of the costume Superman is wearing and was wondering what type of material that is. Here is a link for a example. http://tweeting.com/henry-cavill-and-superman-man-of-steel-tweets-on-twitter





This is also the only picture I can find of the costume. So, Any guesses on the material or how you would make the costume?|||According to me they could be using the same fabric or material used in swim wears. I observed the textural effect as on the costumes of Super man and Spider man on some of the swim suits. You may check the swim suits from Speedo to see it yourselves. I might be wrong but a costume made of such material would make sense because they are used by athletes and allows full body movement and air flow to keep their body breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment