Saturday, December 17, 2011

How scary are Batman the Ride and Superman in Six Flags Great America?

I have only been to Great America once, and the only big ride I went on was the Demon. The only part I hate on rollercoasters is when your stomach drops. I can handle it, I just don't really like it. So can you tell me how much your stomach drops on each of these rides? And which one is scarier? Thanks!|||Milder to your stomach ---%26gt; Dark Knight, Ragin' Cajun, American Eagle, Demon, Iron Wolf, Viper, Giant Drop, Batman, Raging Bull, Vertical Velocity, Superman %26lt;--- Scarier to your stomach





I-94, Gurnee, IL 60031


(847) 249-3118





http://www.sixflags.com/greatAmerica/rid…|||DO try Superman. MAYBE try Batman.





Superman was my first upside down roller coaster, it's super smooth, and the loop is different than most, so there's not that much 'stomach feeling.' I'd say it's one of the best rides there.





Batman is MUCH more intense, and it often gives me a headache because it's a bit head bangy. If you can handle multiple inversions, then I say, what the heck, why no give it a try?





Really, American Eagle and Viper are the only rides that will really give you the 'stomach drop' feeling.


(btw. Demon is often regarded as one of the worst rides there)|||DON'T TRY THE SUPERMAN! It is SUCH an extreme ride! You actually FEEL like your Superman and its like your flying through the air super fast. It sounds fun, but when your on it and feel like your gonna fall (they only strap you in from the head to the shoulders!) you'll wanna get off. The Batman is not that scary, I came to Great America the day the Batman ride was opening and it was an okay ride. Kinda fast. But all roller coasters make your stomach drop and going on the Superman wouldn't help you much.|||Those two are actually not nearly as extreme as some of their other ones, like Nitro, El Toro, or Kingda Ka. There are bigger versions of these in Florida where I live and my wife, who is very skiddish about big thrill rides, loves those. You should be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment