Saturday, December 17, 2011

How much would a lifesize tattoo of the Superman S shield with color (red/Yellow) cost, on my Chest?

Any advice or design suggestions? I want to get a lifesize (very large) Superman S Shield on My chest (upper center). Not over my niples, in Red and yellow/gold. Im curious how much this would be, how long it would take( multiple days) and how much skill is needed to do this symbol?|||It would prolly take two or three days, and cost up to $700, but that's just an estimate, see what the artists have to say...


Good Luck!





Just by the size and color I made that estimate, but you would really have to go to an artist to see exactly. You may be able to get it for way cheaper than I was thinking, but I wouldn't know. But good luck to you, I hope you find the answer you're looking for.|||Yeah, it all depends on the artist. I would check with them to see.|||I price checked a 'palm sized' \S/ for my shoulder (cliche I know) and was quoted $200-$300





so you're looking at at least a grand, and i'd wager the better part of a week to get it done,





while its a geometric shape, and only 3 colors w/ borders it's still freaking huge,





not to mention you'd have to wax/nair the chest,





also factor in that if you're asking the internet (or people there on) for advice, this implies you have no tattoos as of yet, thus making a large chest Tat a BAD idea for your 1st ever

No comments:

Post a Comment