Monday, December 12, 2011

What can i add to my superman sign tattoo that would look cool?

well im a female %26amp; i got a superman logo inside my wrist %26amp; i want to add something else to it but im not sure wat.....soooo i was thinking if anybody can give me any ideas.|||Well think about some things you personally like. Get creative and think about what you could place near or around your tattoo. If you like vines then have them hanging off the superman tattoo. It reminds me of superman ripping out of the jungle? Plus ignore the rude comments. It is not a waste of time or money to get tattoo's however it is a waste of time to post such a rude hateful comment.|||Getting rid of all your tattos would be cool. Why waste the time, pain, and money to get ink punctured into your skin????|||This body is a gift from your and my lord please don't ruin it see 1st what your lord wants

No comments:

Post a Comment