Monday, December 12, 2011

Are the Superman Ultimate Flight seats safe for a 12 year old?

I want to ride the Superman Ultimate Flight, but I'm scared I might fall or slip out of the riding position!|||In the area I live in we don't have that roller-coaster, we have Tatsu, which is basically the same thing. I went on it, and the flying coasters are the safest and the fun-nest.





Just have fun, don't be sacred. Think of this: If you could fall out would Six flags really waste that much money in a law suite. They have also tested and retested this coaster. Plus when people go on it, they come back out, so you'll be fine!|||I'm a thirteen year old, and I loved that roller coaster when we went on it. I went with my 10 year old brother, who is practically a midget. He was maybe 2 millimeters over the height limit, and he was perfectly fine. He didn't even feel like he was going to fall out.|||Definitely. I went on it when I was last year when I was 12 and felt very comfortable. The harnesses adjust to your size so you feel nice and snug whether you are 12 or 42.|||I think they are but i was going to ask the same question =] im 12 to and im going in july, lol.|||yes dey r safe.u think youll fall out but it protected.dnt worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment