Monday, December 12, 2011

Anyone know where I can buy superman icecream in canton ohio?

i can not find superman icecream anywhere.. its the red blue and yellow kind.. iv looked everywhere anyone have any ideas?|||My Favorite!!





I know there is a number of places that have it in Canton.





All depends whether their in stock or out..





Here are some of the places I've had it Handel's Homemade Ice Cream, Taggarts Ice Cream Parlor, Friendly's Ice Cream Shop, Fano's Candies Nuts Ice Cream %26amp; Restaurant, %26amp; Cold Stone Creamery(They might have it (normally do not have it though).





The site I went to before was www.buysuperman.net there ice cream infomation was helpful. Sometimes they have it posted and other times you just have to send them a quick email to get the info back up.





Enjoy!|||Baskin Robbins used to have that

No comments:

Post a Comment