Saturday, December 17, 2011

Could someone please help me with an essay starter for Einstein vs Superman?

I have to write an essay argument for 'Would it be better to be Einstein or Superman?' and I chose Einstein. Could someone please give me an introduction to my essay argument? It has to introduce the two people and be convincing, thanks so much, best answer 100% guaranteed. =] %26lt;3! Thank you!|||Scaling tall buildings in a single bound or creating a theory that has changed the world? Bending steel and stopping bullets or failing out of school but creating an equation that has changed science forever? Which is more powerful? Which is most memorable? Superman or Einstein? While many may opt to go with the man of steel himself, I believe that it would be better to be Einstein because...(insert 3 reasons)

No comments:

Post a Comment