Monday, December 12, 2011

What do wear under a Superman costume?

I'm making a Superman costume for Spirit Week and Halloween also. I need to know what to wear under it . I am still trying to figure out how to make a Superman costume fit for a 16- year old teen, with what I got is Under Armour and the cape from Six Flags. I have only brown hair and do need to wear glasses.|||Well, there are a couple options. If you're doing the traditional full Superman costume you could wear a jockstrap or something called a dance belt worn by male ballet dancers to keep everything in place and smoothed out.





Another possibility is wearing a suit and white shirt opened to the waist to reveal the Superman logo underneath, sort of a Clark Kent in transition to Superman. Then you wouldn't have to worry about what to wear under the costume.|||;-/ Duh'.` ... SuperMan undies !! ofcourse !!! . ha ha ha|||A cod piece.|||Briefs

No comments:

Post a Comment