Monday, December 12, 2011

If Superman and the Hulk got into a fight who would win and why?

My friend thinks The Hulk, but I say Superman because he has everything, literally.|||superman, he cant die, and the hulk doesnt have any kryptonite|||The Hulk, because all Superman does is catch things (people, bridges, buildings, etc) and stand in front of bullets. Superman is more of a Supercatcher than an actual hero. The Hulk actually kicks a55 and takes names instead of standing around in tights.|||Well i think superman because he can't die he can do everything , but hulk still has some strenght. Still i say superman :)|||I think Superman, because Hulk hasn't got kryptonyte at him and his only power is that is stong.|||I would, all i have to do is close the comic book, or turn off the tv. I won|||Super man cause he's SUPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment